Birkdale Pilates Experts
Birkdale Pilates experts, Bounce Physiotherapy are now delivering pilates classes and instruction to the Redlands and Brisbane Bayside areas. Pilates is the perfect workout. Better posture, a more graceful carriage, stronger abdominal and back muscles are just a few benefits. The Pilates technique stretches as it strengthens. Developed over 90 years ago by Joseph H. Pilates it is a series of about 500 exercises which improve tone, strength, flexibility and balance.
Pilates exercises target your core stabilising muscles which are well recognised by physiotherapists as being the key to a healthy body. In order for you to achieve the full benefits of Pilates, it is most important to perform your exercises correctly. All classes are small to ensure you get the supervision, feedback, and technique correction required for successful results.
Bounce Physio Birkdale offers both Matwork and Reformer classes. Our ‘state of the art’ reformers are a 3-in-1 system ensuring you can receive the absolute best Pilates workout you require.
At Bounce Physio Birkdale our Pilates instructors include qualified physiotherapists, so as well as having university qualifications in movement analysis, they have exceptional injury awareness. This means our classes are also ideal for injury management and rehabilitation.
Benefits of Pilates
The benefits of Pilates include:
- Improved flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength, particularly of the abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of the body).
- Balanced muscular strength on both sides of the body.
- Enhanced muscular control of the back and limbs.
- Improved stabilisation of the spine.
- Greater awareness of posture.
- Improved physical coordination and balance.
- Relaxation of the shoulders, neck and upper back.
- Safe rehabilitation of joint and spinal injuries.
- Prevention of musculoskeletal injuries.
If you are looking for Birkdale Pilates Experts, look no further then using our expert physiotherapists at Bounce Physiotherapy.